Hot take: Don't email me unless you actually want the truth. Especially on abortion. If you defend it, don't claim to be a Christian. If you vote for it don't expect me to believe you are a Christian. We also ran down a bunch of good news stories from the news...
Donate to support the show here: paypal.me/stacyontheright
Or join our Patreon: patreon.com/stacyontheright
Thanks and God Bless ya!!
-- Spiritual Encouragement --
He who has begun a good work in you will complete it until the day of Jesus Christ.
-- Stacy's Stash! --
For links to the articles and material referenced in this week's episode check out this week's page from our podcast dashboard!
-- Get More Stacy --
Watch the show live, download previous episodes, and more Stacy!
stacy [at] stacyontheright.com
-- Connect with Stacy --
- Investors' Report Admits Florida E-Verify Prods Employers to Raise Wages — lorida’s E-Verify bill will likely push 140,000 illegals out of Florida jobs and make it difficult for employers to hire replacement workers at current wages, says a university study funded by the investors who are trying to block the E-Verify bill.
- United States Led Entire World In Reducing CO2 Emissions In 2019 | The Daily Wire — “The United States saw the largest decline in energy-related CO2 emissions in 2019 on a country basis – a fall of 140 Mt, or 2.9%, to 4.8 Gt,” The International Energy Agency (IEA) reported on Tuesday. “US emissions are now down almost 1 Gt from their peak in the year 2000, the largest absolute decline by any country over that period.”
- Opioid prescriptions down significantly in Missouri Medicaid — "We're not where we ultimately need to be, but this is pretty dramatic progress from where we were," said Todd Richardson, director of the MO HealthNet Division that oversees the state Medicaid program. Opioid prescriptions for Medicaid patients peaked in 2010, when 183,566 people received nearly 52 million pills with an overall potency equal to 726 million milligrams of morphine. In 2019, a total of 109,610 Medicaid patients received nearly 23 million opioid pills with an overall potency equal to nearly 253 million milligrams of morphine.
- Girl beats transgender track star by 0.02 seconds in state championship race | Disrn — Chelsea Mitchell won the Class S 55-meter dash title with a time of 7.18 seconds, narrowly beating the transgender runner, who finished at 7.20 seconds. "It's definitely big because I've never beaten her before," Mitchell said, referring to Miller.
- Border Patrol to deploy tactical units to sanctuary cities | Disrn — The tactical units are being sent to cities including Chicago and New York to help bolster the power of Immigration and Customs Enforcement officers in the area, according to two officials who are familiar with the matter. Agents are also expected to be sent to San Francisco, Los Angeles, Atlanta, Houston, Boston, New Orleans, Detroit, and Newark, New Jersey.