Televised impeachment proceedings? I wish they would. Of course the Dems will use their paid media arm to show only parts of what is said during testimony to paint the president as a horrible horrible criminal man.
For our part, we must be ever vigilant. When your coworker asks you how you can support Trump based on what has been shown on CNN, you very sweetly ask, "Can I interview you and then show only clips of what you said? No full questions and answers just what I want people to see. Is that okay with you?"
Most people can understand how unfair a proceeding is if it's framed in that light.
Donate to support the show here: paypal.me/stacyontheright
Or join our Patreon: patreon.com/stacyontheright
Thanks and God Bless ya!!
-- Spiritual Encouragement --
Overcoming anxiety. This teaching is taken from the Freedom In Christ workbook (Authored by Neil Anderson) Phillipians 4:6 says be anxious for nothing but in everything by prayer and supplication and thanksgiving make your requests known to God.
Here are the steps:
- Resolve any personal and spiritual conflicts.
- State the problem
- Divide the facts from the assumptions
- Determine what you have the right or ability to control.
- Fulfill your responsibilities
- Leave the rest up to God
-- Stacy's Stash! --
For links to the articles and material referenced in this week's episode check out this week's page from our podcast dashboard!
-- Get More Stacy --
Watch the show live, download previous episodes, and more Stacy!
stacy [at] stacyontheright.com
-- Connect with Stacy --
- Democrats' decision to televise Trump impeachment hearings could prove politically perilous - Reuters — WASHINGTON (Reuters) - Democrats in the U.S. Congress took a major step toward impeaching President Donald Trump this week when they agreed on the rules for publicly televised hearings after weeks of testimony behind closed doors. But it is also a step onto more politically perilous terrain for a party seeking to persuade Americans that their cause to remove Republican Trump, who they accuse of abusing his power, is just.
- Internal RNC Polling: More Want Biden Investigated Than Trump | GOP — Ahead of Nancy Pelosi and Adam Schiff driving the Democrat Party off a cliff today, see below for a breakdown of internal RNC polling that should serve as a warning to Democrats as they further politicize their bogus impeachment agenda. (Surveys of 3,400 likely voters were conducted weekly from 10/1 to 10/24.) Despite Democrats’ Attacks, Support for President Trump Has Increased In our 17 target states, President Trump’s approval has increased by 3 points since Pelosi announced this charade. The President’s sky-high favorability among Republicans has actually increased, as well
- Thousands of migrants sent back to Mexico under Trump policy have given up their asylum claims: DHS | Fox News — Thousands of migrants returned to Mexico under the Trump administration’s “Remain in Mexico” policy have given up their asylum claims, with many of them returning home, according to statistics included in a new assessment of the policy released this week by the Department of Homeland Security.