With today's Jobs Report showing the American economy adding 303,000 more jobs, the President has a happy weekend ahead. This news is in spite of the fake impeachment proceedings, non stop negative media coverage and never-ending deep state witch hunt.
The Reagan Ranch proves that GOP management can stop wildfires or at least slow them down enough to prevent property damage.
-- Spiritual Encouragement --
When wise rulers are in charge the people rejoice. When fools rule the people they cry out. California is suffering the rule of fools.
The way of fools seems right to them, but the wise listen to advice.
Listen to advice and accept discipline, and at the end you will be counted among the wise.
Support the Show!!
Donate to support the show here: paypal.me/stacyontheright
Or join our Patreon: patreon.com/stacyontheright
Thanks and God Bless ya!!
-- Stacy's Stash! --
For links to the articles and material referenced in this week's episode check out this week's page from our podcast dashboard!
-- Get More Stacy --
Watch the show live, download previous episodes, and more Stacy!
stacy [at] stacyontheright.com
-- Connect with Stacy --
- Biden slips out of the top 3 in Iowa…. – The Right Scoop — As any of you know after watching elections in the past, Iowa is a big deal. It can make or break a campaign, and I have a feeling it’s going to break quite a few Democratic primary campaigns for president still polling in single digits come February 3rd. But that’s still a few months away. Right now, it appears that Biden is having trouble staying at the top of the pack and in the latest NY Times poll, he’s slipped out of the top three:
- Trump Plans ‘Fireside Chat’ for American People, Will Include Reading of Ukraine Transcript — Republican President Donald Trump said that he plans to read the transcript of his July phone call with Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelensky in a “fireside chat” with Americans.
- Inside Trump’s roast of House Republicans - POLITICO — THE PRESIDENT UNPLUGGED -- House Republicans who raked in the most money for a private fundraising event at Trump Hotel on Tuesday night got a little extra reward: a roast from President Donald Trump. The president — unscripted, unfiltered and totally in his element — went on an extended riff about a wide range of topics, from his recent White House meeting with “nasty Nancy” Pelosi and “lap dog” Chuck Schumer to bragging about the raid on Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi (“we saw his car tires blown over six miles away from where the missiles hit,” he said, according to an attendee.)
- UN biodiversity chief quits. Documents show she had been accused of misconduct — The UN’s biodiversity chief has resigned in the midst of preparations for the most important summit on the Earth’s living systems in a decade. Earlier this month, Cristiana Pasça Palmer, a former Romanian environment minister, told staff at the secretariat of the Convention on Biological Diversity (CBD), where she has been executive secretary since March 2017, she was “at a crossroads where I must accept that due to a mixture of factors increasingly affecting my health, I am unable to continue this journey and lead the CBD Secretariat on the road to the UN Biodiversity Conference in China”.
- Trump Says Impeachment Efforts Have ‘Energized My Base’ — President Donald Trump said that Democratic efforts to impeach him will backfire, and are already having profound effects on his core supporters. “It’s energized my base like I’ve never seen before,” the president told the Washington Examiner after the vote to move impeachment forward on Thursday.
- Cut 2: FBN Panel Lauds “Outstanding” Jobs Report: “This Is The American Dream,” “Whole Lot Of Good News” - YouTube
- Cut 1: Gaetz: Katie Hill should be angry at fellow Democrats, not Trump - YouTube — Katie Hill blames resignation on 'double standard'; Republican Rep. Matt Gaetz on his support for Hill.