So excited to share that we are joining LifeZetteTV!! They will carry the live stream of our show.
Target joins forces with Toys R Us. I would applaud this, but it's a company I haven't set foot in for almost 6 years!!
Trump takes major US shipping port back from Communist China which begs the question: "just how bad a president was Barack Obama?" Answer - "Pretty bad..."
Supreme Court hears transgender case... Heaven help us!! Formerly transgendered woman launches advocacy support network to help others live free.
-- Stacy's Stash! --
For links to the articles and material referenced in this week's episode check out this week's page from our podcast dashboard!
-- Get More Stacy --
Watch the show live, download previous episodes, and more Stacy!
stacy [at] stacyontheright.com
-- Connect with Stacy --
- Trump Rids Major U.S. Container Port of Chinese Communist Control | Judicial Watch — Under a long-term deal sealed by the Obama administration, a Chinese Communist company was set to control the second-busiest container port in the United States. In an unreported Trump administration victory, the Communists are out after a drawn-out national security review forced a unit of China-based COSCO Shipping Holdings Co. (Orient Overseas Container Line—OOCL) to sell the cherished container terminal business, which handles among the largest freight of imports into the U.S.
- Internal Memo: ESPN Forbids Discussion Of Chinese Politics When Discussing Daryl Morey's Tweet About Chinese Politics — If you paid attention to ESPN channels yesterday, you saw the network repeatedly attempt to grapple with the story of Houston Rockets general manager Daryl Morey creating an international incident after tweeting and then deleting his support for pro-democracy protestors in Hong Kong. You heard talking head after talking head castigate Morey for sending the tweet, speculation over whether he’d keep his job, speculation about the sincerity of his convictions, discussions about what this meant for the Rockets’ bottom line, the observation that it’s unreasonable to expect for-profit companies like the NBA to act morally, and the non-take that cowing to China is simply the cost of doing business in China.
- Target joins forces with Toys R Us — For Toys R Us and Barry, it joins forces with a powerful brand in Target for its return to life this crucial holiday shopping season. What better plan of attack than to link up with a retailer in Target that, for lack of other words, has been on fire this year in stores and online. And obviously, using Target’s supply chain will free up resources for Barry to continue plotting out the Toys R Us retail store network and adding key members to his team.
- It's Now Mandatory for Florida Cities and Counties to Cooperate with ICE — Yet liberal outlets and others refer to a judge's new ruling as a 'controversial law that forbids sanctuary cities' — what's going on here?
- Can Ruth Bader Ginsburg Make a Man Into a Woman? — Judging by the argument that one lawyer made to Justice Neil Gorsuch, Tuesday must have been an interesting day in the restrooms at the U.S. Supreme Court. "There are transgender lawyers in this courtroom today," attorney David Cole told Gorsuch.
- Formerly transgender woman launches advocacy network for detransitioners – Disrn — A British woman who previously identified as a transgender man has said she plans to launch a nonprofit group aimed at welcoming those detransitioning from a transgender identity. After Charlotte Evans — who went public with her story last year — told Sky News that “hundreds” of people also detransitioning have contacted her.
- Woman awarded $244K in "wrongful birth" lawsuit, says she would have aborted son if she knew he had Down syndrome – Disrn — A British woman sued the hospital at which she gave birth because she would have preferred to have aborted her son, who was born with Down syndrome, had she known he had the condition before he was born. This week she won the lawsuit and a payout of $244,468.