Should we stay in Syria and waste the precious lives of our American troops? Turkey will invade and neocons are screaming for our participation. Why? What good reason do we have for invading Syria along side the Turks? None of the screamers can seem to answer that one!
Is Hillary running again? Will she attempt to 'save' the Democrats from spinning out? It looks as if they are ripe for a Clinton Takeover Part 3.
Polling shows that Americans are in it to win it on impeachment proceedings as well as investigating the pants off of the Bidens for corruption.
President Trump won a stay on a court loss to New York Democrats who want to see his tax returns.
-- Stacy's Stash! --
For links to the articles and material referenced in this week's episode check out this week's page from our podcast dashboard!
-- Get More Stacy --
Watch the show live, download previous episodes, and more Stacy!
stacy [at] stacyontheright.com
-- Connect with Stacy --
- Cut 1: Sen. Graham: Media Should Ask Dems, 'Why Aren't You Voting to Open Up an Impeachment Inquiry?' | MRCTV — Great question !!!
- Cut 2: Woman Tells AOC We Need to ‘Start Eating Babies’ to Save the Planet — Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez (D-N.Y.) faced an awkward moment during a town hall meeting on Thursday evening, when a woman stood up and said it was time to “start eating babies” to save the planet from imminent climate-induced doom.
- Americans Back Trump Impeachment Inquiry — And Biden Probe: IBD/TIPP Poll — Half of Americans think President Donald Trump's effort to get Ukraine to investigate potential 2020 election rival Joe Biden is an impeachable offense, the October IBD/TIPP Poll found. But the Ukraine scandal has yet to hurt Trump's approval rating or 2020 election prospects. In fact, Trump cut Biden's advantage in a head-to-head matchup nearly in half compared to the September poll. And a solid majority favors a probe of Biden and his son.
- WashPost Reporter Suggests Stealth Hillary '2020 Comeback' — Shhhh! Hillary Clinton is stealthily running again in 2020. Spread it around very very quietly and be sure you only talk about the 2018 midterm elections.
- Trump wins delay in New York court fight over producing his tax returns — The U.S. Court of Appeals for the Second Circuit on Monday granted President Donald Trump a last-minute reprieve in his effort to prevent New York prosecutors from obtaining his tax records. The stay was issued not long after a federal judge rejected Trump’s claim that he was immune from criminal investigations in a bid to block a subpoena from the Manhattan district attorney seeking eight years of personal and business tax returns.
- U.S. pulls troops out of northeast Syria ahead of Turkish invasion – Disrn — American troops on Monday began pulling out of positions in northeastern Syria, along the border of Turkey, ahead of an expected Turkish assault. In a surprise announcement late Sunday, the White House said Turkey will soon be launching a military operation in Syria and that U.S. troops will no longer be “in the immediate area” when they invade: