Today's show is in traditional podcast format: commerical/psa free. Please let us know how you feel about this by emailing your feedback to email@example.com
Planned Parenthood supporters are crowing with pride over having tricked construction workers into building an abortion center. CNN proves they are the ultimate in thin skinned fake news by refusing to air two devastatingly clever Trump campaign ads. We take a listen to them here on the show.
And president Trump proves that he will not play nice with Pelosi by sending her a letter stating his intention to refuse to comply with her garbage until she executes an impeachment vote in the House of Representatives. #makeitofficial or #stopthemadness
-- Stacy's Stash! --
For links to the articles and material referenced in this week's episode check out this week's page from our podcast dashboard!
-- Get More Stacy --
Watch the show live, download previous episodes, and more Stacy!
stacy [at] stacyontheright.com
-- Connect with Stacy --
- Unemployment rate falls to 50 year low! And more good news… – The Right Scoop — The unemployment rate has fallen to a 50 year low with new employment data showing it down to 3.5%:
- REPORT: Ex-Ukraine envoy’s testimony today did NOT go well for Democrats… – The Right Scoop — Today the former U.S. envoy for Ukraine Kurt Volker was dragged in to testify privately before Congress regarding Trump’s alleged ‘quid pro quo’ with the Ukrainian president regarding an investigation into Joe Biden:
- Cut 1: Planned Parenthood to open "mega-clinic" in Illinois, a response to restrictive abortion laws in Missouri [Exclusive] - CBS News — After over a year of secret construction, Planned Parenthood announced its newest abortion facility on Wednesday: an 18,000-square-foot mega-clinic in southern Illinois. The new location is just 13 miles away from Missouri's last remaining abortion clinic, a facility in St. Louis fighting to keep its license.
- Cut 2, and Cut 3: CNN refuses to run 2 Trump campaign ads – Disrn — CNN on Thursday refused to run two ads from President Trump’s re-election campaign, saying the 30-second spots contained inaccuracies and unfairly attacked the network’s journalists.
- BREAKING: Trump sending letter to Pelosi refusing to comply with “impeachment inquiry” – The Right Scoop — Trump is sending a letter to Nancy Pelosi telling her he doesn’t have to comply with her impeachment inquiry unless the House votes on impeachment and makes it official: