Doctors and medical researchers are fighting about how much meat, and processed meat product we should eat. So yeah.
Are you happy? Does it matter if you are? If you are interested in happiness otherwise known by Christians as JOY, you need to consult the Bible. Loved the information here, feel free to share the link at will I believe it will bless others greatly.
President Trump has a victory against the California law forcing him to give up his tax returns in order to get on the ballot in CA. A Bush appointee gave the correct ruling, the bogus Californian election dude plans to appeal the ruling.
Also, Americans paid more in taxes in 2018 than they spent on food, clothing and other stuff.
-- Stacy's Stash! --
For links to the articles and material referenced in this week's episode check out this week's page from our podcast dashboard!
-- Get More Stacy --
Watch the show live, download previous episodes, and more Stacy!
stacy [at] stacyontheright.com
-- Connect with Stacy --
- There's no need to eat less red or processed meat, group says, prompting criticism — After years of warnings about the potential harms of red meat and processed meat, including links to cancer and heart disease, a panel of experts from seven countries on Monday said people don’t need to cut down on their current consumption of products like ham, sausage, luncheon meat and bacon.
- Modern Research about Happiness Parallels Biblical Principles - Blog - Eternal Perspective Ministries — For instance, modern happiness studies demonstrate that wealth, success, power, and popularity are not indicators of happiness. People who choose gratitude and engage in respectful, others-centered relationships are happier than those who are self-focused and driven by feelings of entitlement. 
- Study: Evangelicals care more about healthcare, economy than religious liberty, abortion – Disrn — Evangelical Americans are more likely to care about healthcare and economic issues than they are about issues like religious liberty and abortion, a new poll found. A Lifeway Research poll released this month asked both self-identified evangelicals and respondents with evangelical beliefs to identify their top three public policy concerns.
- Americans Spent More on Taxes in 2018 Than on Food, Clothing and Health Care Combined — Americans on average spent more on taxes in 2018 than they did on the basic necessities of food, clothing and health care combined, according to the Bureau of Labor Statistics Consumer Expenditure Survey.
- Trump wins against California law forcing him to release his taxes – The Right Scoop — This morning Trump is touting a huge victory he won against California over their new law that would have force him and other candidates to release their taxes in order to be on the ballot in the state primary elections: I won the right to be a presidential candidate in California, in a major Court decision handed down yesterday. It was filed against me by the Radical Left Governor of that State to tremendous Media hoopla. The VICTORY, however, was barely covered by the Fake News. No surprise!