On impeachment we are in the land of Plan B, Nothing Burger Central, kindly disembark your Clown Car! The so called whistle blower is just a set up - as Blasey-Ford was to Kavanaugh, as the Russian Dossier was to Candidate Trump - this is the Dems plans B.
Think about it, the progressive slate of candidates are non-starters. Each one worse than the one before.
They cannot best Trump on the issues. So they launch an impeachment inquiry. Do not allow this deflection tactic to work.
They hope to tank the economy and hobble Trumps re-election prospects.
Read the transcript. Notice the talking heads already pivoting to another misdirect. They have nothing to run on.
-- Stacy's Stash! --
For links to the articles and material referenced in this week's episode check out this week's page from our podcast dashboard!
-- Get More Stacy --
Watch the show live, download previous episodes, and more Stacy!
stacy [at] stacyontheright.com
-- Connect with Stacy --
- Letter from Sen. Dick Durbin and Sen. Menendez to the Ukraine — In which they require the Ukraine to cooperate with Special Prosecutor Robert Mueller's investigation into Donald John Trump. It wasn't illegal to ask then and it isn't illegal when the sitting president asks either.
- RNC Urges Joe Biden to Release Transcripts of Calls with Ukraine — The Republican National Committee (RNC) is calling on Joe Biden to release the transcripts of calls he had with Ukrainian and Chinese leaders while in the vice presidency. The RNC issued a statement urging Biden to be transparent about his dealings after President Donald Trump announced he would release the transcripts of a conversation he had with Ukraine’s new head of state. The conversation had become controversial after Trump urged the Ukrainian government to probe into Hunter Biden’s business dealings in the country.
- GOP Raises Nearly $1 Million on Day of Impeachment Announcement — Can I get a "WHAT WHAT????" Republicans raked in nearly $1 million on Tuesday as House Democrats prepare to launch a formal impeachment inquiry. A Republican National Committee (RNC) official told the Hill that President Donald Trump’s re-election campaign, the RNC, and a joint fundraising committee began fundraising efforts at 2 p.m. and raised nearly $1 million by 8 p.m.— just hours after House Speaker Nancy Pelosi (D-CA) announced that Democrats would conduct a formal impeachment inquiry.
- Transcript of The Trump Ukraine Call, The Request Was About "Russiagate" - The Lid — Per Sean Davis of The Federalist: "The transcript shows that Trump mentioned Biden and his son only once, and that there was zero discussion whatsoever of connecting financial aid to an investigation of Hunter Biden’s controversial Ukrainian energy business or the prosecutor who was fired while investigating it." But here is a link to the transcript of the call anyway. Read it for yourself. NOTHING: meet BURGER.
- Ukraine whistleblower’s lawyers work for group that offers to pay officials who leak against Trump — The anonymous U.S. intelligence official accusing President Trump of improperly pressuring Ukraine to investigate Joe Biden is represented by two lawyers who run a group that offers financial help to fired whistleblowers. Whistleblower Aid was launched in September 2017 — eight months after Trump's inauguration — with an advertising blitz that involved mobile billboards being driven close to the White House, Congress, outside the Pentagon, and around the headquarters of the CIA and National Security Agency.