Today we remember the Islamic terror attacks on September 11th, 2001
Son of 911 victim wears "Some People Did Something" shirt and rips Ilhan Omar for her stupidity.
Democrats running from the results of their own voting habits are ruining a great state- Texas.
Gun sales surge by 15% due to gun control proposals by Pelosi and Schumer.
Reporters are angry that Trump is painting new border wall matte black.
-- Stacy's Stash! --
For links to the articles and material referenced in this week's episode check out this week's page from our podcast dashboard!
-- Get More Stacy --
Watch the show live, download previous episodes, and more Stacy!
stacy [at] stacyontheright.com
-- Connect with Stacy --
- President Trump 911 Commemoration Speech at the Pentagon – Video and Transcript… | The Last Refuge — For every American who lived through that day, the September 11th attack is seared into our soul. It was a day filled with shock, horror, sorrow, and righteous fury. I vividly remember when I first heard the news. I was sitting at home watching a major business television show early that morning. Jack Welch, the legendary head of General Electric, was about to be interviewed when all of a sudden they cut away. At first, there were different reports: It was a boiler fire, but I knew that boilers aren’t at the top of a building. It was a kitchen explosion in Windows on the World. Nobody really knew what happened. There was great confusion.
- Man Wearing "Some People Did Something" Shirt at New York 9/11 Memorial Reading of the Names Has Message for Ilhan Omar and The Squad — At the annual reading of the names memorial at Ground Zero for the victims of the September 11, 2001 terror attacks on Wednesday a man took part in reading the names wore a t-shirt emblazoned with a quote from Muslim Rep. Ilhan Omar (D-MN) that downplayed the attacks as “some people did something.” The man also spoke his mind to Omar and her fellow members of The Squad about the attacks, saying they were done by “19 Islamist terrorists members of al Qaeda” as an attack on “our nations founding on Judeo-Christian principles.”
- Texas Democrats Rise as White Liberals Arrive In Search of Booming Tech, Energy Jobs — Longtime Texas Republicans and Democratic pollsters say predominately white new arrivals who moved to enjoy the state's economy are a primary factor behind the state potentially turning blue in 2020.
- Gun sales surge 15%, driven by self-protection and Pelosi-Schumer demand for limits — The leading indicator of gun sales jumped in August, driven in part by Americans seeking self-protection and deep concerns congressional Democrats are going to push through expanded gun control legislation. The overall number of background checks recorded in the National Instant Criminal Background Check System surged 15.5%, said the National Shooting Sports Foundation. That figure includes background checks done for security, concealed carry permits, and gun sales and was the highest August number ever recorded.
- Press upset that the wall is BLACK — Kathryn Krawczyk of The Week wrote, "Trump hasn't let his aesthetic demands fall by the wayside. One mile of the wall was painted matte black so it would be more hot and slippery to ward off climbers, and Trump is demanding it all be painted the same color, border agents tell the Post. And even though the top of that current one-mile span is covered with smooth metal plates, Trump wants those 'unsightly' climbing deterrents removed in favor of spiked steel toppers."