Overly sensitive Democrats still can't tell when Trump is egging them on! This time he's floating a third presidential term and the libs are totally triggered.
Filed under "It's about time!!" President Trump will launch his own social media network via an app, once it goes live you know I'm on there!!
Rand Pauls neighbor got off with little more than a slap for putting the Senator from Kentucky in the hospital, and now an appellate court plans to make all things right.
Ohio has a whopping 26 unPlanned Parenthood Clinics. Two of them are closing due to the reduction in taxpayer funding. Obviously this is a time to rejoice and pray for God to move again. Only 24 more clinics to go.
-- Spiritual Encouragement --
Drew Brees weathers backlash for encouraging kids to bring their Bibles to school.
-- Stacy's Stash! --
For links to the articles and material referenced in this week's episode check out this week's page from our podcast dashboard!
-- Get More Stacy --
Watch the show live, download previous episodes, and more Stacy!
stacy [at] stacyontheright.com
-- Connect with Stacy --
- Trump Floats Third Term to Tweak and Trigger the Media — At his North Carolina rally on Monday night, the president shared these provocative comments — knowing exactly what the reaction from the Left would be
- A Trump social network readies for launch - POLITICO — His campaign plans to launch its own app soon, professionalizing its operation to track ‘the army of Trump’ and keep supporters donating, volunteering and recruiting.
- Drew Brees Is Ripped as 'Anti-Gay' for Encouraging Christian Kids to Bring Their Bibles to School — The NFL star quarterback takes heat merely for promoting a peaceful and pro-faith message Anti-religious leftists lashed out at NFL quarterback Drew Brees of the New Orleans Saints after he took part recently in a video encouraging Christian students to participate in Bring Your Bible to School Day.
- Court orders NEW SENTENCING for Rand Paul’s neighbor who ASSAULTED him! – The Right Scoop — This is bizarre, but also something most of us thought when the event happened. A court has vacated the sentence for Rand Paul’s attacker and wants him re-sentenced. The Hill: A federal appeals court on Monday vacated a 30-day prison sentence for a neighbor of Sen. Rand Paul (R-Ky.) who assaulted him in 2017, ruling it was overly lenient and ordering a resentencing.
- BREAKING: Two Planned Parenthood clinics are CLOSING in Ohio – The Right Scoop — Planned Parenthood has announced that two of their clinics in Ohio are closing due to lack of funding: Planned Parenthood on Monday announced that two of its clinics in Ohio will close later this month after losing state and federal funding. The two clinics will close their doors for good on Sept. 20; the five other clinics in that part of the state will remain open. There are currently 26 Planned Parenthood clinics in Ohio.
- The Gender Unicorn – Trans Student Educational Resources — Here's the Gender Unicorn I mentioned on the show!