Have you ever been so upset that a fast food restaurant ran out of an item that you pulled a gun? Well a guy in Houston was pretty ticked at Popeyes running out of their newly launched Chicken Sandwich and went HAM.
Emotional Support animals are crowding out the highly trained and useful seeing eye dogs that disabled Americans need to naviate in public spaces. The mini horses are so stinkin cute!! Just not on planes.
Facebook Likes: Do you need them? Would losing the ability to see them change your behavior on facebook? Would you post less? Facebook overlords are already experimenting on eliminating Likes overseas...
-- Stacy's Stash! --
For links to the articles and material referenced in this week's episode check out this week's page from our podcast dashboard!
-- Get More Stacy --
Watch the show live, download previous episodes, and more Stacy!
stacy [at] stacyontheright.com
-- Connect with Stacy --
- Man pulls gun on Popeyes employees over The Chicken Sandwich — Police in Houston are reportedly searching for a man who pulled a gun on employees at a Popeyes restaurant after they ran out of chicken sandwiches. On Monday night, the Houston Police Department published a tweet regarding an incident at the Popeyes, which has surged in popularity since the introduction of its first nationwide chicken sandwich last month.
- Walmart to dramatically step back from ammunition sales after 'horrific' shootings — Walmart is discontinuing sales of short-barrel rifle ammunition such as the .223 caliber and 5.56 caliber, discontinuing sales of handgun ammunition and discontinuing handgun sales entirely in Alaska. It’s also asking shoppers to no longer openly carry firearms in stores, in states where “open carry” is allowed, unless they are authorized law enforcement officers. CEO Doug McMillon announces the changes following two deadly shootings at Walmart stores over the summer.
- Now Facebook says it may remove Like counts | TechCrunch — Facebook could soon start hiding the Like counter on News Feed posts to protect users’ from envy and dissuade them from self-censorship. Instagram is already testing this in 7 countries including Canada and Brazil, showing a post’s audience just a few names of mutual friends who’ve Liked it instead of the total number.
- Officials: 34 presumed dead after fire on scuba diving boat — SANTA BARBARA, Calif. (AP) — No one likely escaped the flames that tore through a boat packed with scuba divers, with all 34 people sleeping below deck presumed dead during a Labor Day weekend expedition off the Southern California coast, authorities said Tuesday as they called off the search for survivors.
- Miniature horse works as service animal on American Airlines flight — Passengers on an American Airlines flight from Chicago to Omaha on Aug. 29 had a unique in-flight neighbor: a miniature horse working as a service animal. That's because the U.S. Department of Transportation included miniature horses among its approved service animals in its guidance on the subject issued earlier this month.