It's kind of exhausting to constantly have people who call themselves Christians talk down about Christianity. It's as if they don't hear themselves.
Demetrius Minor joins the program to discuss news of the day.
FactCheck: Did the president change a program to enable ICE to deport sick illegal aliens?
Our guest mishaps turn out to be all my fault!!
-- Stacy's Stash! --
For links to the articles and material referenced in this week's episode check out this week's page from our podcast dashboard!
-- Get More Stacy --
Watch the show live, download previous episodes, and more Stacy!
stacy [at] stacyontheright.com
-- Connect with Stacy --
- Cut 1: Idaho Governor Criticizes 'Activist Court' for Ordering Gender Surgery for Convicted Child Molester
- Ilhan Omar Illegally Funneled Campaign Funds To Pursue Romantic Affair With Married Man, FEC Complaint Alleges | Daily Wire — Rep. Ilhan Omar (D-MN) broke campaign finance laws by using money from her campaign to pursue a romantic affair with a married man, according to a new Federal Election Commission (FEC) complaint.
- Netflix Preps Series on Hillary Clinton's Failed Presidential Campaigns — Netflix is prepping a series loosely based on a book recounting Hillary Clinton’s failed presidential campaigns, according to a report from the Hollywood Reporter. The series – The Girls on the Bus – is an adaption of New York Times journalist Amy Chozick’s book recounting Clinton’s failed campaigns, titled Chasing Hillary: Ten Years, Two Presidential Campaigns and One Intact Glass Ceiling.
- Fact Check: No, Donald Trump Did Not Decide to Deport Kids with Cancer | Breitbart — CLAIM: President Donald Trump is ending “a policy that allows migrants to not be deported while they or their family members receive life-saving medical treatments.” VERDICT: False. There was never any such policy, and all the Trump administration is doing is moving discretion over individual cases from USCIS to ICE.
- Democrat Staffers Barred From Touring Border Facilities After Previous Rude Behavior - The Mental Recession — The Department of Homeland Security (DHS) barred Democrat House Oversight Committee staffers from entering border facilities this week following previous visits in which they were accused of being “disruptive” and “rude.”