-- Spiritual Encouragement --
Collosians 3:13 NLT Make allowance for each other’s faults, and forgive anyone who offends you. Remember, the Lord forgave you, so you must forgive others.
Don’t run off (forgiveness is one of those subjects that send people running to the hills)! Mention forgiving others who have wronged you and you'll hear "it's too hard, I can't forgive them... " Well, we only feel that way because we approach forgiveness as something that we must do on our own in our own strength.
Instead, see forgiveness as a heart matter. Instead of calling it “hard, difficult, impossible” look at it with fresh eyes. It's a problem that you can give to God. If you CHOOSE to forgive, and pray over the matter, leaving it with him, God is ready and willing to do this FOR us.
-- Stacy's Stash! --
For links to the articles and material referenced in this week's episode check out this week's page from our podcast dashboard!
-- Get More Stacy --
Watch the show live, download previous episodes, and more Stacy!
stacy [at] stacyontheright.com
-- Connect with Stacy --
- Greg Abbott Is About to Make Austin Regret Its Desire to Become Like California In Its Homeless Problem — If you go to various cities in California, one of the first things you’ll notice is the shocking amount of homeless people that are camped out on the streets. I wish I could say these were people just down on their luck, but where homeless camps pop up, an inordinate amount of drug use does as well. And for some reason, Austin, Texas, wants to be just like them.
- AT&T becomes first mobile service provider to automatically block robocalls - Story | WNYW — - AT&T is the first mobile service provider that will automatically block robocalls for its customers. The free service comes after the Federal Communications Commission ruled in June that phone service providers can offer call-blocking options for customers who choose to be part of the service.
- Pelosi's isolation gambit leaves four liberals struggling - GreenwichTime — "Sometimes a leader's got to take positions to keep the team [united]," said Rep. Gregory Meeks, D-N.Y. "She knows what got us here and what's going to keep us here." Pelosi suggested to New York Times columnist Maureen Dowd in an opinion piece published Saturday that the so-called "Squad" had a limited following inside the House. She specifically pointed to the example of the House-passed Democratic border bill in late June, which the group opposed.
- Pelosi Tells Deportable Aliens They Can Refuse to Open Their Doors to ICE Agents — (CNSNews.com) - Reacting to reports that Immigration and Customs Enforcement agents will launch immigration raids this coming Sunday, House Speaker Nancy Pelosi (D.-Calif.) told a news conference today that the raids would be "heartless" and advised deportable aliens that they did not need to open their doors to ICE agents. "Families belong together. Every person in America has rights," she said. "These families are hard-working members of our communities and our country. This brutal action will terrorize children and tear families apart."
- Girl licks tongue depressor, puts it back at medical center — A social media post that shows a young girl inside in a Jacksonville medical center licking a tongue depressor and then placing it back into a jar has gone viral. The video was recorded in an exam room at the All About Kids and Families Medical Center. The medical office told News4Jax it's troubled by the video. A statement from the office said it has contacted police to request a full investigation.