The President says we are keeping all of the oil from Syria, which is a common sense thing to do. You see we are paying billions of taxpayer dollars a month keeping our troops and assets over there, it is only fitting that we are compensated for that.
Trump chose to keep the Democrat congressional leaders out of the loop to protect our troops by preventing leaks. They can't be angry since they are proud of how they leak stuff.
-- Spiritual Encouragement --
You are God's Child, his word says so. Don't forget it!!
John 1:12 12
Yet to all who did receive him, to those who believed in his name, he gave the right to become children of God
Support the Show!!
Donate to support the show here: paypal.me/stacyontheright
Or join our Patreon: patreon.com/stacyontheright
Thanks and God Bless ya!!
-- Stacy's Stash! --
For links to the articles and material referenced in this week's episode check out this week's page from our podcast dashboard!
-- Get More Stacy --
Watch the show live, download previous episodes, and more Stacy!
stacy [at] stacyontheright.com
-- Connect with Stacy --
- Trump says we are keeping the oil captured in Syria and bringing troops home… – The Right Scoop — Turkey fully understands not to fire on the Kurds as they leave what will be known as the Safe Zone for other fairly nearby areas. I don’t have to repeat that large scale Sanctions will be imposed for violations. Going well! ISIS secured by Kurds with Turkey ready as backup.....
- Cut 1: 'It was a brilliantly executed operation': Defense secretary on al-Baghdadi raid | ABC News - YouTube — Defense Sec. describes raid
- Trump says he kept details of ISIS operation from Pelosi to avoid leaks | Fox News — President Trump said Sunday morning that he did not tell House Speaker Nancy Pelosi about the U.S. military raid in Syria that resulted in the death of ISIS leader Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi because he was worried about leaks that could have compromised the mission. Vice President Mike Pence said this was not an indication of a lack of trust. When asked if he notified Pelosi beforehand, Trump said he did not because he did not want any members of the U.S. forces to die.
- President gave Democrat Leakers Nothing To Leak in al-Baghdadi Takedown — Keeping congressional leakers like Adam Schiff and his imaginary friend, ‘The Whistleblower’ out of the loop on ISIS leader Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi’s imminent take down was one of the smartest things President Donald Trump ever did. The danger of some motor-mouth Congressional ‘leader’ leaking details of the coming raid was real—far more real than a still not identified whistleblower misrepresenting Trump’s telephone conversation with Ukraine President Volodymyr Zelensky.
- Antifa thug gets 18 months for attacking Trump supporter — Thugging no longer pays!!! An Antifa street thug was sentenced Wednesday to 18 months in prison for the beatdown of a Trump supporter after a right-wing event at a Manhattan club. David Campbell, 32, pleaded guilty in September to two counts of felony assault for pummeling a 56-year-old man as he left A Night for Freedom party organized by conservative activist Mike Cernovich.
- Cut 4 & 5: President Trump Announces ISIS Leader Killed in US Military Raid - YouTube
- The Administration's Successful Takedown of Baghdadi Has Democrats Scrambling — President Donald Trump’s triumphant takedown of Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi, the top ISIS leader, on Saturday night sent Democratic lawmakers scrambling on Sunday, Fox News noted on Sunday evening.