The poll has valuable information but I suspect it is only a tool by which activists can attempt to motivate Democrats into action. As a party, as individuals, they will never enact policies that actually help impoverished people. If they ever had intentions on doing so they would have already accomplished SOMETHING!
Leana Wen isn't going down without a fight - Planned Parenthood shouldn't have come for this chick.
Russia actually pulled off a huge data breach on American soil., while Obama was president y'all.
Also, a transgender gets sacked for yelling at a conservative eating a crepe.
-- Stacy's Stash! --
For links to the articles and material referenced in this week's episode check out this week's page from our podcast dashboard!
-- Get More Stacy --
Watch the show live, download previous episodes, and more Stacy!
stacy [at] stacyontheright.com
-- Connect with Stacy --
- The most politically engaged black voters feel ignored by Democrats - Vox — Black voters are expected to play a crucial role in the upcoming 2020 election cycle. But a new survey of more than 30,000 black Americans finds that a large number don’t believe politicians care about them or their needs — and that while political candidates certainly spend time talking at black voters, they aren’t putting the same effort into talking to them.
- Planned Parenthood and Fired Former Chief Mired in Escalating Dispute - The New York Times — Leana Wen, the recently fired former president of Planned Parenthood, appears headed toward an increasingly contentious exit, after accusing the organization’s leadership of trying to “buy my silence” in a dispute that threatens to prolong and magnify an acrimonious transition at the top of the nation’s best known women’s health care and reproductive rights group.
- Exclusive: Russia carried out a 'stunning' breach of FBI communications system, escalating the spy game on U.S. soil — On Dec. 29, 2016, the Obama administration announced that it was giving nearly three dozen Russian diplomats just 72 hours to leave the United States and was seizing two rural East Coast estates owned by the Russian government. As the Russians burned papers and scrambled to pack their bags, the Kremlin protested the treatment of its diplomats, and denied that those compounds — sometimes known as the “dachas” — were anything more than vacation spots for their personnel.
- Poll: Majority of Hispanics Support Ending Welfare-Dependent Immigration — In August, the Trump administration published a regulation that ensures legal immigrants would be less likely to secure permanent residency in the U.S. if they have used any forms of welfare in the past, including using subsidized healthcare services, food stamps, and public housing — saving American taxpayers billions.
- Trans cafe worker fired after kicking out conservative activist — A transgender woman was fired from her job at a Nebraska coffee shop after telling a conservative activist that she wasn’t welcome at the establishment. Natalie Weiss said she was working at Cultiva Espresso & Crepes in Lincoln on Wednesday when she spotted a familiar woman eating a crepe: Marilyn Synek.