Get Charles' book for free here: unstoppableprosperity.com (just pay shipping and handling!)
Also on the show today: Good Guy With a Gun successfully defends himself against two armed robbers.
USCIS uncovers extensive marriage immigration fraud ring and nabs the culprits.
And it turns out that the Dayton mass shooter had help getting his guns and flack vest: an illegal purchaser bought the stuff for him. Takeaway - No New Gun Laws would have prevented this one.
-- Stacy's Stash! --
For links to the articles and material referenced in this week's episode check out this week's page from our podcast dashboard!
-- Get More Stacy --
Watch the show live, download previous episodes, and more Stacy!
stacy [at] stacyontheright.com
-- Connect with Stacy --
- Man Shoots Potential Robber at H Street Bus Stop - HillRag — A man shot a suspect who threatened to rob him on H Street NE at about 2 p.m. Tuesday. The man was standing at a bus stop near Fifth and H Streets NE the afternoon of August 20 when two suspects approached him. One of those suspects said that he intended to rob the waiting man. Believing that the suspects were armed, the man took out his legally-possessed firearm and shot at the suspect, striking him in his arm.
- At least 27 people have been arrested over threats to commit mass attacks since the El Paso and Dayton shootings | Nation | stltoday.com — More than two dozen people have been arrested over threats to commit mass shootings since 31 people were killed in one weekend this month in shootings in El Paso, Texas, and Dayton, Ohio
- Friend of Dayton Mass Shooter Charged with Illegally Purchasing and Possessing Firearms | Stacy On The Right — A friend of Dayton mass shooter Connor Betts has been charged federally with lying on federal firearms forms in order to purchase weapons and with illegally possessing those weapons. The friend also allegedly purchased firearm components and body armor for Betts, which Betts used in the August 4 shooting.
- New Action on Immigration by President Trump | Stacy On The Right — NFORCING THE LAW AND KEEPING FAMILIES TOGETHER: President Donald J. Trump is taking action to ensure alien families can be kept together through their immigration proceedings. The Trump Administration is taking action to establish standards for family housing that will ensure alien families can be held together during immigration proceedings. This new rule will ensure alien children are safe, secure, and well cared for while detained.
- USCIS Helps Detect Marriage Fraud Ring - Just The Real News — The Bridgeport resident pleaded guilty to arranging numerous fraudulent marriages so noncitizens could obtain Green Cards. NEW HAVEN, Conn. — John H. Durham, United States attorney for the District of Connecticut; the acting special agent in charge of Homeland Security Investigations (HSI) in Boston; and a supervisory immigration officer for U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS) Office of Fraud Detection and National Security (FDNS), announced that Jodian Stephenson, also known as “Jodian Gordon,” 35, of Bridgeport, pleaded guilty on Aug. 19, in New Haven federal court to a conspiracy charge stemming from her arrangement of numerous fraudulent marriages so that non-U.S. citizens would receive U.S. immigration benefits.