Yeah. Those free charging cords could be a hackers highway into your private information! You wouldn't borrow underwear from the hotel front desk, don't borrow charging cords!!
The paper bowls we used to use at Whole Foods Hot Bar are actually full of CANCER causing agents!! Can you believe that?
And Joe Biden is actually TOTALLY wrong on the effectiveness of the assault weapons ban. Shocking, I know.
-- Stacy's Stash! --
For links to the articles and material referenced in this week's episode check out this week's page from our podcast dashboard!
-- Get More Stacy --
Watch the show live, download previous episodes, and more Stacy!
stacy [at] stacyontheright.com
-- Connect with Stacy --
- Cuts 1 & 2: Secretary Ross Adds 46 Subsidiaries to Huawei “Entity List” – Grants 90-Day Window for U.S. Companies to Withdraw… | The Last Refuge
- US Military to Develop 5G After OIG Blames China Cyber-Espionage Acts — The U.S. Department of Defense is starting a secure 5G microelectronics initiative after a declassified Inspector General report blamed China for supply chain cyber-espionage.
- Why You Should Never Borrow Someone Else's Charging Cable — We've all been there. Your smartphone or tablet is low on power and you've left your charging cable at home. There's no harm in borrowing one from a fellow passenger in the airport departure lounge or from your hotel's front desk clerk, right? In 2019, that would be a huge mistake, say cybersecurity experts.
- Those “environmentally friendly” takeout bowls are WORSE for the environment, and POISON people! – The Right Scoop — According to experts consulted for this story, all molded fiber bowls contain PFAS, or per- and polyfluoroalkyl substances, a broad class of more than 4,000 fluorinated compounds that do not biodegrade naturally in the environment.
- REPORT: French Modeling Agency Provided Jeffrey Epstein With Approximately 1000 Girls — 12 And Up | Stacy On The Right — REPORT: FRENCH MODELING AGENCY PROVIDED JEFFREY EPSTEIN WITH APPROXIMATELY 1000 GIRLS — 12 AND UP Modeling agencies should be under investigation for destroying the lives of young girls.
- Don’t buy Joe Biden’s ‘assault weapons’ propaganda | Stacy On The Right — On Sunday, Aug. 11, The New York Times ran an op-ed titled, “Joe Biden: Banning Assault Weapons Works.” The headline, like the content, is a hash of half-truths, unsupported claims and loaded language intended to hoodwink those of us horrified by mass shootings, in the hope that we’re too busy with daily life to fact-check it.