There is nothing better than watching leftists melt down over the President telling the truth about them!! Millions of Americans are applauding his blunt honesty and the polls show the Squad members aren't even a little bit popular with swing voters.
We will also discuss Black home ownership drops to all time low
-- Spiritual Encouragement --
God’s Word is our primary tool for joyfully experiencing God every day.
James 1:19-22 My dear brothers and sisters, take note of this: Everyone should be quick to listen, slow to speak and slow to become angry, because human anger does not produce the righteousness that God desires. Therefore, get rid of all moral filth and the evil that is so prevalent and humbly accept the word planted in you, which can save you. Do not merely listen to the word, and so deceive yourselves. Do what it says.
-- Stacy's Stash! --
For links to the articles and material referenced in this week's episode check out this week's page from our podcast dashboard!
-- Get More Stacy --
Watch the show live, download previous episodes, and more Stacy!
stacy [at] stacyontheright.com
-- Connect with Stacy --
- McCaskill On Democratic Infighting: 'What The Hell Are They Thinking?' — "In the age of Trump, there's no more stupid proposition than that Nancy Pelosi is the problem. If AOC and her pygmalions and acolytes decide that burning down the House is more important than deposing Trump, they'll be left with a racist, backward president and the emotional satisfaction of their own purity," Dowd wrote. "I think the thing that really set me off this week was them going after Sharice Davids," McCaskill said. In a now-deleted tweet, Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez's (D., N.Y.) chief of staff attacked freshman representative Sharice Davids (D., Ka.), accusing her of enabling "a racist system."
- Poll: Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez defining Democrats among crucial 2020 swing voters - Axios — Top Democrats are circulating a poll showing that one of the House's most progressive members — Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez — has become a definitional face for the party with a crucial group of swing voters. Why it matters: These Democrats are sounding the alarm that swing voters know and dislike socialism, warning it could cost them the House and the presidency. The poll is making the rounds of some of the most influential Democrats in America. "If all voters hear about is AOC, it could put the [House] majority at risk," said a top Democrat who is involved in 2020 congressional races. "[S]he's getting all the news and defining everyone else’s races."
- Dad chases down man stealing car with his kids inside, catches him, beats him to DEATH, caught on video – The Right Scoop — NBC in Philly reported on the story Friday. So a 25-year-old mom had stopped her car and hopped out, outside a pizza joint. She had three young ones in the car. Then this thief, who police identified as Eric Hood, a 54-year-old scumbag, jumped in and took off with the car. That’s with the kids still in it. Three of them, aged 7 months to 5 years.
- Black Homeownership Drops to All-Time Low - SFGate — While Hispanic homeownership rate is on the rise, the black homeownership rate has fallen 8.6 percentage points since its peak in 2004, hitting an all-time low in the first quarter of this year, according to census data. This divergence marks the first time in more than two decades that Hispanics and blacks, the two largest racial minorities in the U.S., are no longer following the same path when it comes to owning homes.
- A healthy lifestyle may offset genetic risk for Alzheimer's | Deseret News — People with high genetic risk and poor health habits were about three times more likely to develop dementia versus those with low genetic risk and good habits, researchers reported Sunday. Regardless of how much genetic risk someone had, a good diet, adequate exercise, limiting alcohol and not smoking made dementia less likely.
- Facebook’s Recent Algorithm Changes Are Laying Waste To Conservative And Liberal Outlets | The Daily Caller — Conservative pundit Deneen Borelli is blaming Facebook CEO Mark Zuckerberg after she lost her commentary gig at the BlazeTV. Borelli’s cancelled Facebook show comes shortly after the company dramatically changed its algorithms to de-emphasize political content. Facebook’s changes are appear to be affecting smaller outlets and individual pundits at a greater rate than larger media entities like Fox News or NBC, according to one tech expert.