At its annual conference, the nation’s largest teachers union, the National Education Association voted to:
- Promote Critical Race Theory (CRT) among its membership
- Target opponents of CRT in schools
"While we keep hearing from superintendents, teachers and media talking heads that no one is teaching CRT in schools, the largest teachers' union in the country just doubled down on ensuring it continues to be taught in schools. The entire claim that ‘CRT is not a thing in K12’ is a lie. Meanwhile, they failed in 2019 to pass a measure that would ‘make student learning the priority of the organization.’” ~ Erika Sanzi (Director of Outreach, Parents Defending Education)
This program is underwritten by the Alliance for Shared Health. Check out how you can cut your health insurance premiums by 40-60% by joining a health sharing alliance. ASH is that option!! Learn more...
Download our latest PDF Guide at: GUIDE: Talking to your high schoolers about politics!!
Thank you for listening!!
We are live Monday through Friday from 9p to midnight eastern on SiriusXM the Patriot channel 125!!!
Donate to support the show here: paypal.me/stacyontheright
Or join our Patreon: patreon.com/stacyontheright
Thanks and God Bless ya!!
-- Spiritual Encouragement --
Seek first the Kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things will be added to you.
-- Stacy's Stash! --
For links to the articles and material referenced in this week's episode check out this week's page from our podcast dashboard!
-- Get More Stacy --
Watch the show live, download previous episodes, and more Stacy!
stacy [at] stacyontheright.com
-- Connect with Stacy --
- Critical Race Theory & Education: The Point of the Anti-CRT Fight Should Be to Take Over the Schools | National Review — The danger in the current fight over CRT isn’t that the right overreaches, but that it settles for too little. To believe the critics, the anti-CRT forces have already gone too far — they’ve established speech codes, they’ve trampled on the free-speech rights of public-school teachers, they’ve banned the teaching of slavery
- National survey shows Black parents continue to support education choice - redefinED — While school choice policies are overwhelmingly popular across all major demographics, Black parents, when provided a definition of those policies, support them to a higher degree than white parents according to a new survey from EdChoice. The survey, which included 405 Black parents of K-12 students as well as a nationally representative sample of 1,134 K-12 school parents, shows 81% of Black parents favored vouchers, 10 percentage points higher than the supportive share of white parents. Notably, there was no difference in support between low-income Black parents and high-income Black parents. Meanwhile, 80% of Black parents support education savings accounts compared to 76% of white parents; support for charter schools is slightly higher among Black parents at 74% compared to 73% for white parents.
- Parents Defending Education — Parents Defending Education is a national grassroots organization working to reclaim our schools from activists promoting harmful agendas. Through network and coalition building, investigative reporting, litigation, and engagement on local, state, and national policies, we are fighting indoctrination in the classroom -- and for the restoration of a healthy, non-political education for our kids.