Yeah I said it. We also discussed the truth about the people of Saudi Arabia. We didn't have a live stream today, just audio and the chat was on view over at stacyontheright.com.
Share the show!! Also, you can support me here: patreon.com/stacyontheright
-- Stacy's Stash! --
For links to the articles and material referenced in this week's episode check out this week's page from our podcast dashboard!
-- Get More Stacy --
Watch the show live, download previous episodes, and more Stacy!
stacy [at] stacyontheright.com
-- Connect with Stacy --
- Cut 1: Questions about Hunter Biden’s corruption are FAIR GAME, says Democratic strategist! – The Right Scoop — Even the Democrats are coming around to admitting that there are some real questions about just how it is that Hunter Biden was able to cash in on his relationship with the former vice president, creepy uncle Joe Biden.
- BREAKING! Hunter Biden RESIGNS from Chinese company! – The Right Scoop — Hunter Biden is stepping down from the board of a Chinese-backed private equity company and promising to forego all foreign work if his father, former U.S. Vice President Joe Biden, is elected president in 2020. After months of keeping a relatively low-profile as President Donald Trump leveled a barrage of unsubstantiated accusations of corruption at him, the younger Biden is publicly vowing to avoid any conflict of interest.
- Mexican National Guard Stopped, Turned Back Migrant Caravan Headed For US | The Daily Caller — Mexican authorities stopped a caravan of about 2,000 migrants heading north for the United States, the latest action by their government to crack down on illegal immigration.
- Billionaires Could Face Tax Rates Up to 97.5% Under Sanders - Bloomberg — Billionaires may have much more to fear from a Bernie Sanders presidency than they do from an Elizabeth Warren administration, according to two economists advising both candidates. That’s one of the conclusions of a new interactive website developed by University of California, Berkeley professors Emmanuel Saez and Gabriel Zucman.
- GOP lawmaker introduces bill to investigate Biden family's dealings with Ukraine | Fox News — Amid House Democrats' push for an impeachment inquiry against President Trump, a Republican lawmaker plans to introduce legislation to turn the spotlight on the Biden family’s dealings with Ukraine. “I’m not asking for a foreign government to investigate him, I want the United States Congress to investigate him,” Rep. Bradley Byrne, of Alabama, told “Fox & Friends” on Monday.
- Here’s the video of ‘fake Trump’ taking out his opponents that has Democrats and the media OUTRAGED – The Right Scoop — There’s a video going around now of Trump taking out his opponents in brutal ways that has Democrats and the media outraged and all out of sorts. The video was apparently played last week at a Trump resort where some of his supporters had gathered: