Last night's Democratic debate was long and ridiculous.
-- Spiritual Encouragement --
Discerning false teachers;
- 1 Timothy 6:5 These people always cause trouble. Their minds are corrupt, and they have turned their backs on the truth. To them, a show of godliness is just a way to become wealthy.
- 2 Timothy 4:3-4 A time will come when people will not listen to accurate teachings. Instead, they will follow their own desires and surround themselves with teachers who tell them what they want to hear. People will refuse to listen to the truth and turn to myths.
- Isaiah 8:20 Look to God’s instructions and teachings! People who contradict his word are completely in the dark.
- Malachi 3:18 Then you will again see the difference between the righteous and the wicked, between those who serve God and those who do not.”
- Matthew 7:15-17 “Beware of false prophets who come disguised as harmless sheep but are really vicious wolves. You can identify them by their fruit, that is, by the way they act. Can you pick grapes from thornbushes, or figs from thistles? A good tree produces good fruit, and a bad tree produces bad fruit. -- Stacy's Stash! --
For links to the articles and material referenced in this week's episode check out this week's page from our podcast dashboard!
-- Get More Stacy --
Watch the show live, download previous episodes, and more Stacy!
stacy [at] stacyontheright.com
-- Connect with Stacy --
- Illegal Immigrant Bought Baby for $80 in Guatemala to Get Priority Release in US
- CNN Detroit Debate, Night One – The Thriller in Vanilla – 8:00pm Open Discussion Thread… | The Last Refuge — Tonight and tomorrow CNN is the broadcast host for two nights of Democrat presidential primary debates in Detroit Michigan. After a live lotto-draw, the line-up was announced for only the 20 presidential candidates who the DNC qualified the second set of debates. [Former Senator Mike Gravel, Mayor Wayne Messam, former Representative Joe Sestak and billionaire Tom Steyer did not qualify for the second round of debates. Sad.]
- Sanders: 'We'll Have Strong Border Protections,' But Doesn't Explain — Sen. Bernie Sanders (I-Vt.) wants to give illegal aliens free health care and free college tuition. "Why won't this drive even more people to come to the U.S. illegally?" he was asked at Tuesday's CNN-hosted debate in Detroit: